Gift Aid: £10,177
(as at 5th February 2016)
Still to raise: £1,035
2015 Christmas Appeal - Connect & Grow, Speak & Serve
I would like to donate the following amount:
Your gift this Christmas will make a real difference in 2016:
- £10 pays for a free copy of Foundations for a FY1 graduate
- £50 covers the subsidy for a student member to attend the Student Conference
- £100 puts Nucleus magazine into the hands of 100 students
- £100 covers the cost of a student leader attending the National Conference
- £250 keeps a part-time regional Student Staffworker on the road for a week
- £500 sponsors an international student leader for one week of training
- £1,000 covers the cost of an evangelism day conference for 40 students
- £1,500 covers the cost of Tropical Doctor given free to CMF members working in resource poor countries
- £3,000 covers the cost of publishing a 50 page booklet like Facing Serious Illness. CMF is planning three new titles for 2016.
Please read the appeal letter for more details of the appeal.
If you wish to make a donation by cheque or charity voucher, please print our appeal response form which contains
details of our Freepost address.