CMF appeal to friends
As followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, we are called to be faithful to his great commission (Matthew 28:19-20) and great commandment (John 13:34-35) through changing times.
In this crucial period when the very foundations of our society are being shaken we face three huge ongoing challenges:
- Geopolitical and economic crisis with an impact on families and the health service.
- Growing hostility to Christian faith and values from radical secularists and fundamentalist Islam
- Escalating healthcare needs and diminishing resources, both here and abroad.
Against this backdrop, over the next five years, under the banner of 2020 ACTIVE, CMF is focusing on six strategic priorities.
- Advocacy - being a voice for the voiceless.
- Communications - digital and print for the next decade.
- Training - courses and resources to build and equip.
- International Partnerships - strengthening our international partners.
- Volunteering - opportunities for members to serve in new ways.
- Evangelism - sharing and defending Christ's life-giving gospel.
You can find out more about 2020 ACTIVE here.
Will you help us take these priorities forward by contributing the financial resources to make it possible? Your gift will make a real difference in 2016.
- £10 pays for a free copy of Foundations for a FY1 graduate.
- £25 covers 10% of the cost of producing one twelve minute training video covering a topic at the interface of Christianity and medicine.
- £50 sponsors 10% of the costs of an international student or junior for one week of teaching and training.
Would you be able to help us by making a special gift to the ministry of CMF today?
I would like to donate the following amount:
Alternatively, you can download an appeal response form here
and return to us by FREEPOST.