Would you be willing to use your management skills and experience to support the Christian Medical Fellowship (CMF) in its mission to see Christian doctors and nurses united and equipped to live and speak for Jesus Christ in healthcare?
CMF is a fellowship of around 5,000 doctors, medical students, nurses and nursing students, all of whom are Bible-believing Christians.
We are seeking an Operations Director who will ensure the efficient management of all CMF's resources and the running of a highly effective and motivated organisation dedicated to furthering the aims of the charity. The postholder is principally responsible for Finance, IT, Human Resources and Legal Compliance.
There may be the option for the role to be part-time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a graduate, or with equivalent experience, with an appropriate professional qualification.
• Have a minimum of five years' experience in a relevant role, preferably in a charity, at least two years of which has been at a senior level.
• Have expertise, experience and competence in all or virtually all elements of the role.
• Be a person of integrity, a mature Christian and committed to CMF's aims, values and Christian ethos.
• Be able to take the initiative, think creatively, solve problems and work effectively with little supervision.
All applicants must be wholeheartedly committed to the aims, ethos and values of CMF. Please note that this post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed evangelical Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
Application is only by means of submitting a completed application form.
Anyone applying must already have valid leave to remain and work full-time in the UK
Further details and an application pack are available by emailing email@example.com
or by telephoning Gwen Gowers on 0207 234 9673.
When you apply for a job please consider mentioning Christian Vocations.
Closing date: 09:00am on Friday 29th November 2019