Where: Sparkhill Birmingham
Contact: Elizabeth Phillips
Tel: 0121 411 0353
To download the PDF, right click on the link above and select 'Save Target As...'
Springfield Surgery is an established and growing GP Practice with a list size of 6,000 patients and 5 GPs (3 partners and 2 salaried) in an ethnically mixed/majority south Asian community. We believe it is possible to have joy in everyday work in General Practice and nurture this by promoting high quality, compassionate care with a strong emphasis on working for the good of each other in our team. These are some of the things that we think are important:
· High quality clinical care: We have monthly clinical meetings to help keep up to date and share knowledge.
· Education: We are a training practice for GP registrars and would like to teach medical students.
· Compassion: We care for our community and value the relationships that help us to make a difference to families.
· Teamwork: We are a small but growing, friendly practice team. We recognise the importance of coffee and lunch breaks as time to support and encourage each other.
· Thinking differently: We aren't afraid to think differently in order to overcome the challenges of NHS general practice.
· Fairness: We will offer a salary depending on previous experience and the standard BMA contract. We want to you flourish as part of our team.
We are looking for:
Ø A salaried GP who wants to contribute to the life of the practice and make a difference in our community.
Ø 3-6 sessions a week. We have some flexibility regarding days and times of sessions.
Ø The practice does have a Christian ethos but applicants of all faiths and no faith are welcome to apply.
We are willing to wait for the right person.
In the first instance please send a letter of interest together with your CV to Dr Elizabeth Phillips GP Partner: Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org