1. How do I join a teaching session/days?
You need to register for the event first, then closer to the date you will receive an email with: instructions, a Zoom link and a meeting password - you'll have to use that to connect.
2. Can I join if I live outside UK?
Yes of course, just remember that the timetable is set for British Summer Time (UTC+1)
3. Can I join if I am not a member?
Yes of course. If global health is one of your interests, we are more than happy to have you. You just have to register for the course.
4. Do I have to become a member of CMF if I register for this course?
Only if you'd like to become one.
5. Do I need to pay for this course if I am not a member?
No, the course is free of charge for everyone, although donations are welcome -see below.
6. Can I join if I am not a Christian?
Yes you can. Though this teaching course belongs to CMF we are more than happy to train people of other faiths or none too.
7. What does 'group work' mean in this context?
It means we intend to separate the whole group into smaller groups to allow people to work together on given assignments.
8. Is there a way I could support the work of the DHC team?
There are a few options for this: