A ministry of Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship (IVCF), Canada. NCFC seeks to help nurses and nursing students know Christ and make Him known.
NCF has a special mission to nurses - to encourage them in total vocational commitment within God's kingdom, focusing on the five objectives of IVCF:
1. Evangelism - witnessing to the need for personal faith in Jesus Christ
2. Spiritual Development - through Bible study, prayer and fellowship
3. Love - demonstrated in the name of Christ
4. Truth - integrated and applied in both personal and professional life
5. Global mission - obedient involvement in Christ's mission worldwide