Jacob's Well Appeal sends equipment and other support to hospitals and schools in many countries including Ghana, Burkina Faso, Philippines, Romania, Moldova, Pakistan and Kenya.
Formed in 1982 to deliver medicines and equipment to hospitals in Eastern Europe, we continue to change the world one life at a time by partnering with hospitals and schools, supporting in a variety of ways:
- Medical supplies and equipment (drugs can no longer be accepted)
- Agricultural equipment and projects
- Educational supplies and projects
- Tools and building supplies
- Emergency disaster relief
- Small business start up schemes
- Sponsoring children in the third world
- Volunteers willing to help at our HQ and abroad to make a difference
We are happy to receive donations of books and medical equipment which we will arrange to send to one of our partner hospitals.
We are unable to do National collections and can only collect locally around the Beverley and Hull area: we rely on Volunteer drivers.
We are also on Facebook and Twitter