- How do I know if I am called to work internationally?
- How do I choose where to go?
- How can I best use my nursing or medicine?
- How long should I go for?
Join CMF's 18-month Global Track where we will address these issues and more!
Aimed at: medics, nurses and midwives . Priority given to students in the last three years of their course and graduates within two years of qualifications to fit alongside your regular studies/placements/work.
- Five day sessions in London with experienced global health mission speakers. Dates: 16 March, 27 April, 12 October, 18 January 2020, 4 April 2020
- Assignments and personal reading after each main session.
- Three two-hour webinars on Wednesday evenings, looking at different mission-related topics each week (19 June, 20 November, 19 February 2020).
- A 24-hour stay at All Nations Christian College. Date: 5-6 January 2019.
- Two days at the Developing Health Course (DHC) with a mission fair, lectures,practical skills and workshops focusing on different areas of healthcare in resource-poor settings. Dates to be confirmed but summer 2019.
- We will link you with a mentor who has experience of overseas work - someone who can meet with you, answer your questions and support you on your IT journey.
- Participation in one of two short-term vision trips in August 2019. We will consider your elective or other SMT if you cannot make these fixed date trips.
Cost: £400 covers everything listed except for your travel costs, any accommodation or further days at DHC (two paid for), and your mission trip in summer 2019.
A letter can be offered from CMF to your church/family/friends helping you ask for personal prayer and financial support with costs.
Deadline for applications: 2 November 2018
Interested? Please contact Fi on firstname.lastname@example.org