- As the Aramean army surrounded the city of Dothan, Elisha prayed to the Lord, and they were struck with blindness. (2 Ki 6:8-23)
- Epaphroditus was the fellow worker of Paul who fell ill and almost died as he risked his life to help Paul when the Philippian church was unable to do so (Phil 2:25-30)
- The dry bones in the valley represented the Israelites who had been exiled. After Ezekiel prophesied to the bones, they joined together, tendons, flesh and skin' were attached to them and they came to life. (Ezk 37:1-14)
Know Your Bible 12
- Which nobleman was hanged on the set of gallows that he himself had constructed to hang his enemy, Mordecai?
- Who said, 'I see people; they look like trees walking around'?
- What disability did Jonathan's sole heir have and how did it come about?