- Abimelech and Goliath both fell victim to a head injury. Abimelech was finished off with the sword, but Goliath died from the initial trauma. (Jdg 9:52-55; 1 Sa 17:49-51)
- The Laodiceans were counselled by God to put salve on their eyes in order to help their spiritual blindness. (Rev 3:14-22)
- Like a lame man's legs that hang limp is a proverb in the mouth of a fool. (Pr 26:7)
Know Your Bible 23
- Who had blood put on their right ears?Why?
- What biblical character had his ear cut off? What happened next?
- Who had their ears vountarily pierced? What did it signify?