- The ant is an example to us, because it does not rely on external pressure to act, and makes provision for the future. (Pr 6:6-8)
- 'Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent'. (Pr 17:28). The principle even works on ward rounds....
- According to Paul, we should not be 'yoked together with unbelievers' because the Lord himself already lives with and walks amongst us. Our faith is central to our identity.(2 Cor 6:14-18)
Know Your Bible 33
- 'I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked,' the Lord declares to Ezekiel. What would God prefer?
- What is engraved on God's hands, according to Isaiah?
- Which items of clothing are we to avoid (apart from socks in sandals) and what does Jude suggest we 'snatch from the fire'?