We're a growing group of students who love Jesus and are striving to live and speak for Him in medicine.
We meet regularly to pray, chat, eat and share fellowship with the aim of supporting one another in integrating our faith with our profession.
- Fresher's welcome social (so much cake!)
- A joint event with Nottingham CU welcoming John Greenall who explored the question 'Is there hope in death?'
- CMF National Student Conference
- Starting The Human Journey course
- 'Faith in Practice' - an evening with some local CMF juniors sharing their experiences as F1's and F2's
All are welcome so please get in touch and get involved!
For more information, join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/377917272233085/
Or contact Anna or Sophie directly using their emails in the links above.
Student Link: a medical student who provides a link between the student group and national CMF and is actively involved in running the local group.
Medical School Link: a graduate doctor who supports the local CMF medical student group by being a point of contact for them, and by linking them with other doctors locally and CMF generally, in order to further the aims of CMF (discipleship, evangelism, mission, values).
National Student Council: a medical student and regional representative for CMF working with CMF student groups at each medical school.