The CMF Link Church scheme benefits your church:
- Supporting your pastoral ministry to doctors and other healthcare-workers in your congregation.
- Sending you regular email updates on healthcare issues, addressed from a biblical perspective.
- Giving you access to CMF resources in print and online - books, papers and articles on matters of bioethical concern, serving your preaching and teaching ministry.
- Offering visiting speakers to encourage your members working in healthcare, or to help your congregation consider healthcare issues from a biblical perspective - such as end-of-life care, infertility, contraception, abortion, stem-cell treatment, and organ donation.
- Helping your church to respond with Christ's compassion to the healthcare needs of the poor both here and abroad.
Will you help us to support Christian doctors?
- Publicising CMF's ministry to your members.
- Encouraging church members who are doctors, medical students or members of allied health professions to join CMF and to use our free resources to make contact with newly qualified doctors arriving in your area, inviting them to your church.
- Offering hospitality and prayer support to Christian medics moving to your area.
- Consider marking Healthcare Sunday with a special church service and/or lunch for healthcare workers in your area.
Become a link church today
If you are interested in your church becoming a CMF Link Church, please contact us with your preferred contact details and we will get in touch with you.