CMF unites and equips Christian doctors, nurses and midwives. Membership is open to doctors, medical students, nurses, midwives, nursing and midwifery students. Others can also join as Associate Members with access to CMF's connections, opportunities, resources, training and support networks. You can also become a Friend of CMF to receive regular updates by email.
Membership offers you...
Information and updates on CMF events and other activities
- National, Regional and Specialty day and weekend conferences
- Training events
- Links with Christian doctors, midwives and nurses in your workplace, locality, church, deanery, Foundation School or Medical/Nursing/Midwifery School.
Literature and resources
- Triple Helix, CMF News and CMF Files two to three times a year
- Nucleus two to three times a year for students
- Spotlight two to three times a year for nurses and midwives
- Optional email updates on issues at the interface of faith and medicine
- Podcasts, blogs and YouTube videos
- Updates on Facebook
CMF is subject to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and is registered with the Information Commissioner (no. Z1341734). Your personal information will only be used for CMF ministry and administrative purposes, and is subject to our Data Protection policy and procedures.