London SE1 - Borough,
full or part time, permanent.
Salary: £37,751 pa
Could you use your IT skills and experience to support the Christian Medical Fellowship's mission to unite and equip Christian doctors and nurses to live and speak for Jesus Christ in medicine?
This is a crucially important role aimed at providing the IT database and infrastructure to support CMF's work.
CMF has a membership of some 5,000 doctors, 800 medical students and 400 nurses in the UK & Ireland. Members come from many Christian denominations and are united by their faith in Jesus Christ, their belief in the Bible as God's word and their calling to healthcare.
The key elements of the role involve:
· Managing the membership database, IT network and Office 365 system.
· Preparing database analyses and reports.
· Undertaking projects, in conjunction with external consultants, for updating both hardware and software.
· Day to day support and training of CMF staff and volunteers.
· Routine maintenance of the CMF websites.
Essential skills and experience:
· Solid SQL skills preferably gained in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
· Demonstrable achievement in an IT role where there was a broad range of challenges and priorities.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Evidence of being proactive and resourceful.
· A strong Christian faith and commitment to the Christian ethos, values and mission of CMF.
The post is either full-time (5 days) per week or part-time with adjustment of responsibilities based at the CMF office in London SE1 with options for appropriate home working.
Application is only by means of submitting a completed application form.
Anyone applying must already have valid leave to remain and work full-time in the United Kingdom.
Further details and an application pack are available by emailing email@example.com
or by telephoning Gwen Gowers on 0207 234 9673.
When you apply for a job please consider mentioning Christian Vocations.
Closing date: 09:00am on Thursday 31st October 2019