Information Technology Manager
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-time
Location: London SE1 - Borough
Salary: £33,632 pa
Could you use your IT skills and experience to support Christian Medical Fellowship's mission to unite and equip Christian doctors and nurses to live and speak for Jesus Christ in medicine?
This is a crucially important role aimed at providing the IT infrastructure and websites to support CMF's work.
The key elements of the role involve:
· Managing the IT network, Office 365 system and membership database.
· Preparing database analyses and reports.
· Undertaking projects, with external consultants, for updating both hardware and software.
· Day to day support and training of CMF staff and volunteers.
· Routine maintenance and small-scale development of the CMF websites.
Essential skills and experience
· Solid SQL skills preferably gained in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
· Demonstrable achievement in an IT role where a broad range of technical skills and experience were required.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Evidence of being proactive and resourceful.
· A strong Christian faith and commitment to the Christian ethos, values and mission of CMF.
We expect to hold interviews in the week beginning 6 May.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full employment details and an application form or phone Gwen Gowers on 0207 234 9673.
Application is only by means of submitting a completed application form.
Anyone applying for this role must already have valid leave to remain and work full-time in the United Kingdom.
Closing date: 9 am on Wednesday 1 May 2019