Doctors are leaders in the health professions and also in national, community and church life. Christian Medical Fellowship is seeking a new Head of Graduate Ministries with a passion to see Christian doctors united and equipped to advance the Kingdom of God in healthcare and to live and speak for Jesus.
Christian Medical Fellowship (CMF) is a fellowship of 4,800 doctors, 800 medical students, 300 nurses and nursing students and 100 associates, all of whom are Bible-believing Christians.
The current Head of Graduate Ministries retires in late October 2017 and a replacement is being sought to start work from early October 2017.
This is a key post in helping CMF further its aims of Christian discipleship, evangelism, mission and being a voice for Christian values.
The new Head of Graduate Ministries will do this by:
· Building and working with a team of high calibre, highly motivated staff in the Graduate Department.
· Working, in conjunction with the National Field Director, to develop Regional Teams led by volunteer Regional Directors and Team Leaders.
· Developing events, publications, training resources for doctors to help them live for Christ in their professional lives.
The successful applicant will need to be:
· A medically qualified doctor, preferably postgraduate.
· A mature Christian in full agreement with CMF's aims, ethos and doctrinal statement.
· Able to demonstrate previous experience in Christian pastoral or teaching ministry and familiarity with the UK medical and cultural context.
The post is 8-10 sessions per week based at the CMF office in London SE1.
If you would like an informal discussion, please contact our CEO, Peter Saunders, on 02072349663.
If you would like to receive an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 09:00 on Monday 5 June 2017
Application is only by means of submitting a completed application form.
Anyone applying for this role must already have valid leave to remain and work full-time in the United Kingdom.
CMF is looking for a full-time (35 hours per week) or almost full-time Temporary Finance Assistant for a period of six to eight weeks starting on or just after 1 June.
The work involves assisting in the allocation of income received.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of GCSE in Maths, good organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail, a willingness to learn and be a Christian in full agreement with CMF's aims, doctrinal basis and ethos.
For further details and an application form, please email email@example.com
Closing date: 9am 25 May 2017.