- The nobleman Haman was hanged by order of Xerxes King of Persia on the set of gallows that he himself had constructed to hang Esther's cousin Mordecai. (Est 7:9,10)
- When a blind man at Bethsaida was healed by Jesus he initially said, 'I see people; they look like trees walking around'. Shortly afterwards he could see everything clearly. (Mk 8:22-26)
- Jonathan's sole heir Mephibosheth was lame in both feet as a result of falling from his nurse's arms at the age of five years.(2 Sa 4:4)
Know Your Bible 13
- What brings on deep sleep?
- What makes the infants tongue stick to the roof of his mouth?
- Who couldn't say 'Shibboleth'?