CMF Annual Report 2021
The Christian Medical Fellowship is a community of 5,000 qualified and student members working in medicine, nursing, and midwifery across the British Isles. We exist to unite and equip Christian healthcarers to live and speak for Jesus Christ. We hope this annual report will help you see what that means in practice.
CMF aims to:
- Grow authentic disciples of Jesus in healthcare.
- Encourage praying Christian communities in every healthcare setting.
- Advance global partnerships to bring healing and wholeness to every nation.
- Walk with Christian health professionals throughout their careers.
- Advocate for the marginalised and promote Christian values in healthcare.
We are two years into our five-year strategy to:
- grow wider as a network
- be clearer in our communications
- grow closer as a fellowship
as we pursue these five aims between now and 2025.
The annual report for 2021 outlines what we have achieved, what we plan to tackle in 2023, and how our finances as a charity stand.
Download the full report as a PDF here
Contact the CMF office for further information at: email@example.com