CMF's Christian values can be summed up in Christ's two great commandments (Luke 10:27). 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' (Deuteronomy 6:5); and, 'Love your neighbour as yourself.' (Leviticus 19:18)
As Christian healthcare professionals seeking to live and speak for Jesus Christ we aim:
- To acknowledge, love and obey God as the Creator, Sustainer and Lord of all life.
- To practise whole-person healthcare which addresses our patients' physical, emotional and spiritual needs
- To maintain the deepest respect for human life from its beginning to its end, including the unborn, the handicapped and the elderly
- To serve our patients according to their healthcare need without partiality or discrimination on any basis.
- To care sacrificially for the poor, vulnerable and marginalized
- To uphold marriage between a man and a woman, faithfulness and the family
- To speak the truth, respect privacy and safeguard our patients' confidences.
- To put our patients first whilst fully accepting our duty to promote preventive medicine and public health.
- To deal honestly with our professional and administrative colleagues and to respect the governing authorities
- To work constructively in scientific research and in training others for the benefit of individual patients and the advance of healthcare throughout the world.